Punjab TET 2013 Exam Complete Vacancies Detail:
All the Selected Candidates and qualified candidates will be appointed as Primary Teachers of Class 1st to 5th and Class 6th to 8th Class in the Schools (in Schools running by Govt. as well as Private managements)
How I Apply? All the Candidates full of confidence and are Eligible to apply, required to apply via Online /Offline mode by filling up the application forms and need to submit after successful submission. There are the following steps to Apply Online for the PSTET Exam 2013:
- Visit on the Official Website of the Department i.e. www.tetpunjab.com and after reading the complete Guidelines and Instructions about Filling Online Application Form , candidates have to register their name. Click @http://www.tetpunjab.com/info/HowToApply.html Click Here for more Detail
- Applicant need to fill all the mandatory required details, upload photo, signature.
- After the Successful Registration. There is required to download and printout & Xerox the system generated application form for further use like at the time of Interview etc.
|Test Pattern||No. of Questions||Marks description||Classes|
|Paper 1): Objective Type questions papers.||150 MCQs||1 marks for each question||For classes 1 to v to become teachers.|
|Paper 2): objective type question paper||150 MCQs||1 Marks for each question||For classes vi to viii to become teachers for upper primary teacher.|
* Complete advt details @http://www.tetpunjab.com/
* Apply Online Now @http://www.tetpunjab.com/Index.html
Follow this URL for more information about mentioned subject, Check Your PSTET 2013 Schedule to 9th June, 2013 - check PSTET 2013 Revised Schedule Now: - Published by Ali for central-state-jobs-vacancy.blogspot.com: Surf for more Various Jobs/ results